You’ve got a project you want to complete over the winter, but you don’t know when you’re going to be able to afford all those parts you need? Then take a look at our new layaway schemes. We offer an 8 week, 5 payment plan and a 12 week, 7 payment plan. We can also synch up the payments so the coincide with you payroll dates.
Contact me by phone on 972-672-6600 for more details and to set your parts order up on layaway, but here’s the terms laid out for you:
Scooters Originali, Inc. 12 week and 8 week layaway plans Terms and Conditions.
1. Minimum amount for layaway is $100 including shipping charges.
2. Layaway plans are open to US residents only.
3. A $1 charge will be made to utilize our layaway plan.
4. Only in stock parts can be placed on layaway. We will not special order parts to be placed on layaway. If a part you want is out of stock, we will contact you when it comes back into stock to see if you would still like to purchase it, and a layaway plan can be set up at that point.
5. Once you order the parts and place them on layaway, we will physically remove them from our shelves. They will be placed in storage until your final payment is made.
6. 8 week plans are 5 equal payments. 12 week plans are 7 equal payments. See examples at end of these terms.
7. The first payment is due within 24 hours of the order. The second payment can be set up for any date you specify within 15 days of the first payment. Subsequent payments will be charged at 14 day intervals from that 2nd payment. This is so you can synchronize payment with your payroll dates.
8. You can cancel the plan within the first 14 days and have all the money you have paid refunded to you with no charge. If you cancel over 14 days after we have charged the first payment we will charge either an 8% cancellation fee, or $16, whichever is less. Refunds will be made within 10 days after you cancel.
9. If you are unable to make a payment on the scheduled date, we will give you a 15 day grace period to make the due payment. After this 15 day grace period we will consider the layaway contract cancelled, the stipulated cancellation fees will be charged and the parts you ordered will be returned to our shelves.
10. When the layaway plan starts we will provide you with a schedule of payments, how much and which date they are due. We will provide you with an updated statement, showing the plan balance, each time you make a payment.
11. Payments can be made by credit card, or by mailed in or hand delivered check or money order, or by cash paid at our premises in Orange.
12. After the final payment is made, we will ship the parts you ordered within 2 business days.
Example of 8 week payment plan – 5 payments
Total of parts ordered on September 28th- $180
Service fee – $1
Total amount for layaway plan – $181
First payment made – September 29th – $36.20
Second Payment due. Customer opts for date of October 8th – $36.20
Third payment due – October 22nd – $36.20
Fourth Payment due – November 5th – $36.20
Final payment due – November 19th – $36.20
Example of 12 week payment plan – 7 payments
Total of parts ordered on September 28th- $375
Service fee – $1
Total amount for layaway plan – $376
First payment made September 29th – $53.72
Second Payment due. Customer opts for date of October 8th -$53.72
Third payment due – October 22nd – $53.72
Fourth payment due – November 5th – $53.71
Fifth payment due – November 19th - $53.71
Sixth payment due – December 3rd – $53.71
Final payment due – December 17 th – $53.71