Scooters Originali, LLC wants to make sure you have the parts you need. With so many scooter models, so many years and so many similar items, we want to work with you to make sure returns are not a headache, but at the same time we want to protect ourselves from misuse of our good will.
1. You must have a Merchandise Return Authorization to return any parts. You can obtain this by contacting us through the following link: contact us
, by phoning us, or by emailing us. Scooters Originali, LLC cannot accept any returns without prior authorisation.
2. Please ship any returns to: Returns, Scooters Originali, LLC, 924 Marcon Blvd, Ste 105, Allentown, PA 18109. Please ship only via prepaid Standard Ground via UPS or by USPS parcel post. Returns sent via any other shipping method will only be credited with postage equal to the above approved methods. All returns are the property and responsibility of the shipper until received by Scooters Originali, LLC. Please use appropriate packaging and insure the package for complete value if you ship via USPS, or if the package has a value over $100 if shipped via UPS. Goods damaged en route back to Scooters Originali, LLC are the responsibility of the shipper.
3. Replacement parts, if needed, can be sent immediately at full cost and credit will be issued once the original item has been received at Scooters Originali, LLC.
4. All returned parts will be subject to a 15% restocking fee, unless the returned part was shipped incorrectly due to Scooters Originali, LLC's error.
5. Scooters Originali, LLC will grant a 30 day period for returns from date of merchandise shipment.
6. Scooters Originali, LLC will not accept items for return that have been damaged during installation or use by the customer.
7. Scooters Originali, LLC will not accept returns for: Electrical Items, Tools, Repair and Workshop Manuals, Parts Books and Special Order items. Special Order Items include all parts not normally stocked by Scooters Originali, Inc., including motor vehicles purchased as Restorations, projects or those sold "as is".
Special Order Policy:
If there is a specific part that you are looking for that we do not currently have in our shop, we can special order it for you. We will do our best to locate the parts you need and let you know how quickly we can have them in stock and send them to you. We require a deposit of the full amount (100%) of the part at the time of your order. When your parts arrive, any applicable shipping and sales tax for PA residents will be charged. If the parts take an unusually long amount of time to arrive, we may cancel the order upon notifying you first, and refund your deposit. We will consult with you prior to making any decisions regarding your order.
Back Order Policy:
If a part that you've ordered is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you to let you know and we will not charge you for that item. If you wish, that part will be considered on back order. When the part comes into stock again, we will notify you, and you may place the order again for that item if you wish. If the parts take an unusually long amount of time to come back into stock, we may cancel the back order as we try another supplier. We apologize for this, as suppliers sometimes run low on certain items. We will consult with you prior to making any decisions regarding your order. We never auto ship back orders and will always contact you to see if the part is still needed before shipping